Your privacy is very important to Reiki Ascension Divination LLC (RAD).
Your use of the site expresses consent of the practices described here:
- At the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purpose for which the information is being collected and use the information only for this purpose, unless we obtain consent from the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will only collect personal information by lawful means and with the knowledge and consent of the individual.
- We protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Information about out policies and practices surrounding personal information is always made available upon request.
What is Collected & How
We collect name, email address, address, phone number, and cookies. Like many other websites, www.rebeccaalward.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Your data is collected via only subscriptions or registrations, purchases, customer surveys, quizzes, opt-ins, and through cookies. RAD may also receive your data via Instagram, WordPress, or another third party.
Cookies and Tracking Technology
We may allow third-party companies that use tracking technologies, such as cookies or pixels, to record IP information about users who visit or interact with our website. Our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements to you and gauge their effectiveness. Our advertising partners include Google.
We use Google analytics to record information about the pages a user has seen, for example the URL of the page, time of day, device used, etc. The information that we collect anonymized and sent to Google Analytics for analysis.
Google Analytics mainly uses first-party cookies to report on visitor interactions on this website. Users may disable cookies or delete any individual cookie. Learn more
In addition, Google Analytics supports an optional browser add-on that – once installed and enabled – disables measurement by Google Analytics for any site a user visits. Note that this add-on only disables Google Analytics measurement.
Google Analytics also collects Internet Protocol (IP) addresses to provide and protect the security of the service, and to give website owners a sense of which country, state, or city in the world their users come from (also known as “IP geolocation”).
External Use of Information
we may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place.
All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings. We will not spam your email nor sell your address to anyone else. You can always unsubscribe via the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the emails.
This website contains links to other websites not owned by the owner of this website. We will not, and cannot, control how your personal information is used on these other websites. Consult the privacy policies of the linked websites to see how they use your information.
Users under 13 years of age
Our Services are not directed to and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with Personal Data, we will take steps to remove such data. If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. By using the Services, you are representing to us that you are not under the age of 13.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the following:
- a fee of $50;
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address.
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Privacy Contact Information
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘RAD’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Your purchase is 100% non-refundable. Once your payment is processed, we do not offer refunds. Please be mindful about this when booking an appointment or purchasing a product.
Services with RAD are 100% non-refundable once paid. Sessions that have been paid for at booking can be rescheduled with 24-hour advance notice.
Sessions can be transferred to a distance session (for the same appointment time) from an in-person session if it is within the 24 hour window before the appointment time and you can no longer make it in person. Distance sessions are just as beneficial and effective as in-person sessions.
If sessions are not rescheduled prior to the 24-hour window all fees are forfeited and non-transferable to rescheduled dates.
All paid for and donated one-time services, such as reiki sessions, energy alchemy sessions, and coaching sessions, + 3-session packages must be fully redeemed within six months from the original transaction or both the session and the payment is forfeited.
And finally, in the case of private appointment work, RAD understands there are emergencies and will work with you as best she can in the event one does occur.
All fees are in US Dollars (USD)
Payment is due at booking for classes to hold your space. Payment is due at the time of service for other sessions.
Prices are subject to change.
Terms and Conditions
The services provided by RAD are not a substitute for seeking professional medical or psychological care or assistance. Do not replace any information provided by me or a product created by me with that provided by a medical professional. If you are in need of medical or psychiatric care or consultation, please seek out a medical professional for the needed help. The purpose of information and services provided by RAD is to aid your spiritual journey and personal development.
By booking a service with RAD, you agree you hold decision-making authority for yourself and are totally responsible for decisions you make that affect your life, including those made after a session. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
By booking a service or purchasing a product with RAD, you agree and confirm that you, the client:
- are voluntarily participating in the service or product on your own free will;
- are 18 years old, and not incompetent
- understand your session is not a substitute for medical or psychological care;
- understand and acknowledge that it is your responsibility to seek out such care;
- by participating in the service or product with RAD, you accept complete responsibility for your own medical, health, mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual and bodily well-being;
- on behalf of yourself, your assigns, heirs, executors, guardians, and all other legal representatives, hereby release, discharge, waive, and forever relinquish RAD, including her employees, employers, and any other persons associated with RAD, from any and all known or unknown claims resulting from, arising out of or in any way connected with information you may or may not receive during your voluntary participation in a session or product offered by RAD. You further agree that under no circumstance(s) will you, or any other person associated with you as a result of your session or consult attempt to present any claims against, prosecute, sue, seek to attach any lien for any purpose including satisfaction of a judgment or other judicial decree, to the property of RAD, and you hereby waive all claims, demands, compensation, and all actions that you, anyone associated with you or any other participant in the session or consult currently or hereafter may have for any injuries or perceived injuries or perceived or real losses you may suffer or believe to suffer because of or during your participation or involvement in a session, consult, or product resulting from any actions, statements, answers to questions or omissions made by RAD;
- understand and agree that in the event any claim for damages shall be brought or prosecuted against RAD or any persons associated with RAD as a result of your actions, omissions, or other act, that you and/or your estate shall indemnify and hold harmless RAD and all persons associated with RAD from any and all claims, actions or damages, legal and otherwise, made by you or anyone associated with you including the cost and expense associated with defending such actions or claims;
- understand that all information provided to you during your product, service, appointment or correspondence is considered confidential and shall not be disclosed except as required by law;
- agree that RAD may use portions of any feedback after a service as a testimonial noting your first name only, with country, and without any specific information about the session;
- agree to receive occasional future emails from RAD with news, offers, and other information;
- are accepting the terms of this agreement, disclaimer, and liability release, by your own free will while fully comprehending what you are doing and the result and consequences of your actions;
- have read this and fully understand this agreement, and understand that by purchasing a product or booking a session with RAD represents signing, accepting and agreeing to all the conditions stated within this agreement and includes a release of all possible liability of RAD.
You, The Client, Accept and Agree To All Of These Terms And Conditions upon booking a service or product with RAD and waive any and all legal actions against RAD. You, the client, accept full responsibility for all actions, outcomes, and emotions upon and following booking a service or product with RAD.