It’s Virgo Season!
Virgo is a month of transformation. The sign closes out the summer and ushers in the fall. The weather starts to cool down and it’s time to reap the fruits of the summer labor. Celebrate the earth is her beauty as she begins to wind down to rest for the winter. Embrace the duality and learn balance during this seasonal transition. Below I have a fun tarot spread for you as well as a ritual that embraces Virgo’s energy.
But first, here’s a little crash course on the virgin sign:
Virgo is an earth sign and is mutable. She is ruled by Mercury (thanks for OCD and anxiety, you neurotic little planet) Virgo is known to be a perfectionist and strives to accomplish many tasks. This season use her attention to detail and logic to work on widening your scope. It is easy to get bogged down in the nitty gritty and lose sight of what the long game is. While Virgo kicks us into hyperdrive to organize, purge, and look at every detail, use the earthy energy to take a moment to pause and step back to look at your end goal.
A little Virgo ritual for ya:
- Grab a pen and paper. Write down all the awesome shit you’ve done this season. Include anything that has made you feel really good. Like literally everything. Leave no stone unturned.
- Narrow it down. Pick a couple that are particularly joyous and think of how you can continue to weave these elements into your daily life to support you in the changing time.
- Keep it going. Channel that detailed Virgo energy and write out a list or paragraph illuminating how you can bring this feeling into your everyday life.
Get ‘yo cards
- What lesson(s) you learned in Leo that will serve as a foundation in Virgo.
- The lesson to transmute in Virgo.
- The “how”- maybe it is an action you need to take, or a reaction you will have, a place in which the event will take place. Be open to this card, its the auxiliary card (like a helping verb in grammar).
I hope your month is splendid renaissance with your soul <3